Due to the rising cases of COVID-19 and in consultation with various stakeholders, the very difficult decision has been made to cancel New Hampshire Wine Week and the Winter Wine Spectacular this year. While unfortunate, this decision was made with the best interest of our customers, partners and community in mind.
We apologize for the inconvenience, but we hope you understand given these unique circumstances.
All ticket sales will be refunded and we are working with all of our partners to minimize the impact of this decision.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will tickets be refunded?
- Yes. All ticket sales will be refunded and we will be working with ticketholders to process refunds.
Will the event be rescheduled?
- Given the uncertainty surrounding the pandemic and the planning necessary to host a world-class event like New Hampshire Wine Week and the Winter Wine Spectacular, we will not be rescheduling the event in 2022. We look forward to seeing everyone in January 2023.
Will other Wine Week events like dinners and bottle signings take place?
- No, unfortunately all Wine Week events will be canceled for this year.
I booked a sip and stay package – will that be refunded?
- We are working with the Doubletree to help coordinate these requests.
What if I booked travel for the event?
- We recommend contacting your travel provider to discuss available options related to COVID-related cancellations.