We are excited to welcome you to the 18th Annual New England Wine Spectacular on Thursday! You will have the opportunity to experience 1,700 wines and 25 restaurants during the evening and we want to make the most out of your experience. Here are a few tips to maximize your time:
- Please remember to bring your ticket and a photo ID with you to the event. No one will be allowed to enter without a current photo ID.
- You will be able to validate your parking outside of the event before you return to your car, please bring your parking ticket with you if you park in the garage.
- Better yet! Grace Limo, one of our amazing event sponsors will be at the event to provide safe rides home. They are able to take people up to 15 miles away. If you are local, consider this awesome option.
- We encourage you to take advantage of the amazing discount on wine purchased at the event. Pre-order and receive 15% off your order of 6–11 bottles — and 20% off your order of 12 or more bottles, mixed or matched.
- This year’s event will feature four suites.
- Wines of Washington with Ste Michelle with Brian Mackey
- Pine State Beverage (E&J Gallo) with Nicholas Paris
- Sovereign Brands
- Justin Vineyard with Scott Shirley
- The wifi password for the evening is WINE23
- To purchase wine that evening, visit wine.nhlcevents.com and place your order. This can be accessed from a computer or a mobile device. Choose from any of our 67 convenient locations.
- Introducing our Event App! Bookmark this link to use the night of the event. This web app includes:
- Interactive Floor Map
- Exhibitor Information
- Download Recipes
- No App Download Required
The NH Liquor Commission and the New Hampshire Food Bank thank you for attending the 18th Annual New England Wine Spectacular. We hope you enjoy your evening and we look forward to seeing you on Thursday, June 15th.